This has got to be too good to be true.
Or maybe it's not.
I talked to Natasha on the phone this morning about events as of late, and when I got to school I couldn't stop thinking about it- it was really bothering me. Angel and I walked around for a while though, which made it easier to not think about it so much. She told me about Star Trek- which she loved.
She was reading over my shoulder before, but now I think she's stopped. Yep. Just me now.
I know Natasha was right of course, and that by extension Molly was right, as much as I hate to say that Molly is right when I have to hear what it is she's right about through second hand knowledge.
Thus, I've resolved to move on. I feel weird about it though. Not the moving on, but the fact that I've decided that I'm going to- so I will. It doesn't seem like the sort of thing you should be able to just do. But then I guess the fact that I can just say, "Yeah, this isn't working, I'm gonna do things differently-" is a sign that things were really right to start with.
I could actually sit here and write a lot more, because I have more to say- but I'm afraid that I'm gonna get in trouble or something, and lose my blogger privileges.
Meh.
I don't use tags any more- maybe I should.
I hope Megan is at school- I don't want to drive home by myself today.

1 comment:
i was at school today,
and you didnt drive home alone =]
iloveyou!
Post a Comment