7.01.2009

Things that make you go 'Huhmm'

Today I wanted to go out. I could even get the car. I probably still could. I was even willing to drive to great lengths to taxi whoever else was part of this 'going out'
only
I didn't want to go with any of my usual friends.
Well, that's not quite right. If they had asked me to do something, I would have said yes, but I was feeling like... everyone I know either knows me too well, or thinks they know me too well and I just wanted to be around someone with a limited knowledge I guess.
No such luck.

I was right about Brendan and Rachell- they are going out. It's funny though that they didn't get together until after they put an ocean between themselves.

Belen's blog is invite only now.

I think I've overcome the need to worry about not engaging now.

I was writing earlier. It was going well. But I stopped because I need a name. Madison isn't working for me. Only, now I'm here.

I feel like I'll have more to say later, so on that note:
Go do something productive. Maybe read a book.

No comments: