6.06.2009

That's the way we get by, because you think you can do these things Nemo but you can't

I thrive on my ability to control
my ability to control myself

I create because in creation I control everything
my own piece of the universe

it's not as if I can't let other people be in control
but someone has to be in control 
if you're not, then I am 
if no one is in control, you're a victim 


I have very little tolerance for people who are out of control

Mario Andrette once said, "if you think you're in control, you're just not going fast enough" 
but you know what I think? 
I think the most satisfying thing in the world is to be vibrant and massive and a complete force of nature and know that you are in control. You and no one else. 
I think love and friendship are handing your past and your flaws and your fears to someone and saying, I relinquish control. I think that that is incredibly meaningful.
 Except it doesn't mean a thing if you hand out that control to anyone who might happen by, or if you never had it at all. 


"There's one thing I want to say, so I'll be brave
you were what I wanted
I gave what I gave"


I have a feeling there will be more to this in the near future

No comments: