- You know, you sound really ignorant when you say things like, "that's gay" or "you're a fag" - way to demonstrate how little our youth has learned and how lacking our vocabulary is.
- I love yoga. We do this thing called brain wave vibration where there's music on, sometimes this weird korean pop-y stuff, but usually drumming- especially African tribal stuff, and everyone closes their eyes ad you just dance and move and let go of everything. You just allow yourself to exist. Today at yoga I started thinking about Belen, and this blog, and the fact that I haven't signed her yearbook, and what I would write in it and... then I let it all go and just moved faster. Let go. Faster than your thoughts.
- When my sister was little, she cut her lips and tongue with scissors. Three or Four times. "No Kaity, don't do that. Stop playing with the scissors. Pay attention. You're going to cut yourself." I guess she has to cut herself open a few times before she'll stop doing it. Literally and figuratively. I wish she didn't have to. I wish I didn't have to witness it.
- My mom keeps talking to me about my sister and saying how she's just a lot like my dad, she 'likes to push the envelope' and 'see what she can get away with' and she always says that I'm more like her (my mom). She says we don't like to break the rules and we do what we're told. She always says, "I don't know if that's good or bad." I get really upset when she says that. I'm not missing out on anything. I'm not holding myself back from things I want to do. I think doing things just to see what will happen is stupid. If she feels like she's missing out, then fine, but don't drag me into that. Don't put me down because I don't touch an iron just to see if its hot, or because you feel like you're missing out.
- My mom tells me about the fights she has with my dad. I'm trying to find a good way to tell her that I think she needs to find someone else to talk to because I have a hard enough time with my dad without hearing about the fights they have and all their problems.
- It's really irritating when two people are talking to you, and talking to each other, and telling you what the other ones says instead of each person just telling you themselves.
- You are not trying. I've tried. I've tried because you said you wanted to try. I'm pretty sure I'm done trying.
- I'm not judging you when I tell you I don't like things you do, I'm trying to be someone who will give you some perspective, someone who doesn't just do what everyone else does. But I get that you don't like it, and that its probably best to just not say anything.
- I hope you know I'm talking to you.
- I feel like breaking something. I bought shot glasses at the 99 cent store just so I could break them. That was back when my grandpa was stick, and my aunt was visiting. I haven't broken a single one yet.
- I want to talk to a real person instead of writing this blog.
- The other day, I got a little bit scared about graduating and moving on from high school, which is new for more.
- If we can't even keep in touch over the summer, we won't keep in touch in the future.
- It's been... a weird night.
- Goodnight.
6.26.2009
Curve the Bullet.
I've got a lot of a fragments of a lot of blogs inside my head
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment