6.07.2009

"Brandon, will you light my mellow on fire?"

I was going to post a myspace bulletin about tonight, but then I was like, "That's stupid, I can just post it on my blog" 

but then I came to blogger and instead of just posting it I read the latest blog updates
cause that's what I usually do
but I shouldn't have


even if my buzz was totally just killed, tonight was still fantastic. 

We played GAWWWD. Which is actually called something like The Truth Game, or something, but Angel renamed it for Joey and I.
You anonymously ask a person a question and they anonymously answer.
It's hard to explain.
So hilarious. 
It mostly didn't stay anonymous.

Question: Which girl in the circle are you most attracted to?
Spencer: Uh... Ryan. 

Joey and Kelsey are just about the cutest thing ever. I'm glad.

Jen came to. I'm glad. I've missed her. 
"Does anyone want water?"
Everyone says they want water.
"Maybe I should just go get the pitcher and pour it in everyones mouth. Unless someone wants to help me..."
"No, I wanna see you pour it in everyones mouth."
Jen gets pitcher of water. Brandon runs. Jen pours water into Spencer's mouth. And onto his crotch (that word is crude... I need a replacement). Water fight ensues.
We proceed to make jokes about Jen getting Spencer wet. 

Shane came, which is kind of unusual cause he agrees to stuff and then doesn't show up. Megan and I figured he actually planned to come when he asked for my address though. 
Imani didn't come. I had hoped she would, mostly so we could ask her to bring more fire wood.
Belen didn't show. I kind of expected that, but I hoped I'd be wrong. 
Jon didn't get off work until 11, so it didn't make sense for him to come by. And is now apparently glad he didn't come... *eyeroll* 
No Clacel either. 

Angel and I are recounting the evening via IM now

Chelsee Bergen

but tonight was perfect, so I wouldn't have had it any other way

No comments: