But I don't think I've perfected writing them. I don't know what the appropriate balance of truth, and theoretical possibilities and off-topic comments is.
You know what I do know?
That my sister is a little bitch when her friends are around.
She gives me shit all the time- it's fucking irritating.
"What- LESBATRON? What?"
"THE GAS TANK IS EMPTY"
"Isn't it past your bed time?"
"Why do you sleep on the couch? That's weird. It's really weird."
I can sleep on the couch if I want to, mind your own damn business bitchtron.
I love her.
I just...
Want her to stop hanging out with bitching little girls that she tries to impress by being a show-off.
I need to go to sleep. I need to chill out because in the five-ish minutes it's taken me to write this, I stressed myself out even more than I was before.
I should have used my spring break more effectively, to do homework.
No, fuck that, I had a really good spring break.
Excuse my language- my brain has been running on high for a little bit too long.
Maybe tomorrow I'll post The Rules.
P.S. There's a hole in my sock. The sock is blue. Now I have to throw it out. That's disappointing.

No comments:
Post a Comment