4.27.2009

Jetpuff.

I don't understand my own feelings.
I guess a lot of people don't, but it's like.... even when I stop feeling something, I never really stop feeling it. There are always those phantom feelings. So does that mean I haven't really stopped feeling it? Or is it always like that?

Take McDreamy, for instance- 
we're on good terms. Really good terms. I am all around pleased with how things stand with McDreamy, and would not do anything to change it. But if McDreamy suggested a change, said - Hey, let's mix it up a little - I would do it in a heartbeat. I guess that could be considered me just being passive aggressive, but it's not like I sit around waiting, I didn't even really think about it until lately. It's odd. 

And then there's the Dearest, who I'm just incredibly attached to for no apparent reason. 
It's weird! 
I don't think it's supposed to be like that. You should feel something, or not feel something. I mean, I get being confused at first, but shouldn't you know after a while one way or the other? It seems like the more time passes, the less I know. 


Belen always uses peoples names in her blog. I always feel silly for not using people's names. But at the same time, I like feeling like I have a little control. I like the idea of publishing things for anyone to see, but at the same time, there's only so much I want to put out of myself and my life at one time (and that's ignoring safety implications). I always hated writing in journals, but I've always liked blogs. I guess when I write things, I want people to see them.
I always tell people to commit to their ideas, but unless I'm giving a presentation- I don't. 


In other news, I got invited to a Gay Pride Parade this weekend. It's... well it's weird. We'll see. 
Also, figured out Natasha birthday gift.
and then there is Friday at 3:30

Things are... good. 

Listening to: 

The Silence of Jet Planes

(I just made that up. Sounds cool though, right?)

No comments: