2.24.2009

Keeping me an angry secret

Do you ever just get... really pissed at someone?
Pissed that they're talking to you
Or pissed that they're not talking to you
even if it's not an active thing, they're not choosing it, per se, they're just... doing it


I hate when colleges send me letters telling me they could send me a booklit about choosing the right college
I hate when people post bulletins with absurd titles and then all they say inside is 'Haha' or some other B.S.
I hate when you say something about someone, and they hear it/see it, but don't acknowledge it
I hate when people say 'we haven't talked in forever!' when they haven't tried to talk to you at all
I hate when people ask questions that they could figure out for themselves if they gave it half a thought before they asked


I wish time stopped when you went to sleep and you woke up just after the time you went to sleep


P.S. I love you, despite all the things in the way

I wish I could see the stars up close. I know I'd probably never be able to see again, but I think that would be okay with me.

No comments: