11.13.2009

Curious things, habits. People themselves never knew they had them. – Agatha Christie


Belen and I were just talking about habits today, and how I want to be one of those people with a lot of habits and traditions with her friends, like in This Lullaby (which would make an excellent film, by the way). 
I guess we probably do have a lot of habits, we just don't realize we have them. Other people probably do though, especially because apparently they're intimidating. 


The shirt I'm wearing smells musty. I kind of like it. 


I feel like I need to write a long blog, a real blog, but I don't feel like I have anything to say- unless I really really try. Not getting any blog comments disappoints me, and doesn't compel me to write anything, but given that my last blogs have been about a sentence long, there isn't much to comment. 
Also, I haven't got much to read in way of blogs lately, which doesn't give me anything to react and respond to. 


My ModLit project needs like two more pieces to complete it, because I haven't gotten a sense of closure in the writing. I know I need to write about Molly and Natasha and I, but I've been putting it off, because I don't really know how. I think I'm going to use the song, "For Good" from Wicked. But even now I'm putting off writing anything by writing this blog. 
ofajaojfojioafojrjoaoew

No comments: