8.21.2009

So fucking say something already...

Why yes, I do use blog titles as a form of communication as well as to say thing I'm thinking even if they're not related to what I'm blogging about.

I've basically just been listening to Paramore and Falling Slowly (last lyrics of the day) for the past.... week? Falling Slowly has only been in there for 3 days. It's good though.

I bought Walden. I'm pretty excited about reading it; a whole work of legit transcendentalism.

I can't say if it's helped with the writing, or hindered it. However- there has been writing. I'm committed to this. Even if it inspires a certain level of self-loathing. I'm prepared to let that go, because self-doubt is the enemy of creativity.

I'm going to rearrange my bookshelf in alphabetical order by author. Why? Because I can. I'm in the process of trying to get books back from people that I've lent them and they've either finished, or aren't going to read.
So if you have any- give them back. That's right, I said it. I want them back.
haha

You can help me organize them if you want to.

Would I be a total loser if I made a catalogue to go along with it? Yeah. I would be. But I mean, that could be effective- having a list of all my books. Okay.... Maybe not. I'm not that big of a geek yet.

I am gonna start keeping track of how much money I spent, particularly on books. Not so much to stop myself from spending, per se, just to make myself more aware.
That makes sense- right?

I've been wanting my schedule for school. Badly. I finally got it today. It's all messed up because they have me in PE II & Computers because I'm missing those credits. I'm signed up for them on Virtual HS though, so I just have to verify that I'll be taking those and then bring them with me on Monday morning.
I wish I could have done that earlier so I'd have a legit, final schedule.

I'm so excited about my sister coming to school. I think it's going to be a really good year.

Alright, I gotta get in the shower, and then I'm going to Natasha's so- have a good day/weekend all.

No comments: