8.06.2009

Skinny Bitch

I leave for Texas in the morning. Don't know if I'll be able to get on the internet while I'm there.

I feel this weird in between feeling, like I'm stuck between all the things ending and starting. on a small scale, summer ends and autumn begins, on a large scale high school begins its draw to a close and college is on the horizon.
I'm beginning to doubt my plans, which is something I just don't do. I'm the one who says go big or why go at all; only now I'm wondering if maybe I didn't account for veering off course.

I think I've officially made college an undiscussable topic with all of my friends at this point. Well, that's not entirely true, but mostly. At least to a certain extent.
I just don't get... a lot of things. I made a list, but then decided it was better not to. I'm just going to keep my mouth shut unless my opinion is asked for, that is a good safe approach.

My legs are cold.

Goodnight.


Oh, p.s. I'm thinking I might start a bookblog. Maybe call it BookSnob, or Novel Idea. I dunno. I haven't decided if I would actually keep it up.

No comments: