3.23.2009

Nowhere near Uganda

There's this Cherry Poppin' Daddies song that says, "The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else," which is kind of vulgar- but it's true too. 

I've spent so much time holding onto this Nathan* thing, I don't know how to let it go. I know that I have to though. Somehow. Because even though it's not a problem as far as hanging out, and talking goes, it's a problem for me. And I'm discovering that one of the worse problems to have are the one-sided ones.

I don't want to do this nameless, philosophical mumbo-jumbo. I want to talk to someone. I want to say what I mean. But somehow it all gets caught up in this tangle of words where  I can't say what I mean or mean what I say and I can hardly tell what I mean from what I want to mean and all I really want is for someone to hold my hand and tell me it's not stupid that I want to go to the stupid prom.

2 comments:

Think-itFilm-it said...

I wish I could pick you up, grab some Coldstone and settle in for some car rides with good music and talking.
When I get back, we should do this.

Chelsee said...

That sounds... lovely.