I have so much to say that I can't say anything.
Too many words in my chest.
I guess... I can't take a hint
But I also read into things too much.
akjdfskajsdflkjalskdjflasf
I feel like if I had someone to talk to, a person that I talked about things with, on a regular basis, than all these things wouldn't build up into this mass in my chest and I wouldn't have to write blogs about not being about to say what I need to say, and I might not need to say anything at all.
I really wanted to talk this morning, about anything really, anything thought provoking or of consequence.
By the end of the day, I didn't want to talk, because talking felt entirely inconsequential.
Look,
if you don't want to be friends, thats fine, just say so
and
I know you don't want anything to do with me, you can stop pretending like you don't see me
and
I'm not sure what to say to you anymore, but thanks for listening anyway
and
I wish we spent more time together
and
alkjflkajsdfljaslfjalkjsflajsfkljalsfjajfasdlkfjaklsjfdljsad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment