6.11.2009

I was living at hyper speed for a bit there

This entire night has been one big detox

I feel sick

which even though it sucks, is good, because that means I'm getting rid of all that bad stuff I've been holding onto

and that's good

that's hopeful

its amazing how things can change without you noticing it
and how things can change and you notice immediately
even though I feel sick, I feel better than I have in a while


the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results

I check out insanity
Eh- not all its cracked up to be, so I'm ready to move on to new things

sometimes I do wish that you could skip ahead a little so that you were far enough ahead not to feel awkward about the stuff that you were moving on from

but maybe the key is to just not feel awkward.


P.S. Megan Becerra is insane. 

No comments: