6.15.2009

Do they speak like Amsterdamish? Amsterdameese?

I found a pseudo-Angel, she's pretty rad. 

Today's segment of the day:

"I will not be screwed out of my salad!"

And a bonus!!!

"I can't add you on myspace- I'm at Girls State."


So.... today felt like it was three days. Its been super long. 
I was elected City Councilwoman. 
Tomorrow we have County elections. I might run for County Commissioner. Dunno.

What I'm really looking forward to is the legislature. I am going to get elected to Senate. I am.

In other news- my cabin is awesome. 

"I'm prolife."
"Did you just say you're prolife? - It's a bunny." 
"Bunnies have lives ahead of them."
"Yeah... for all you know, they could have been pregnant."
"Yeah...... oh.... I was just gonna ask if bunnies lay eggs." 



The video that was supposed to go here wouldn't work.



Oh- I guess we're having an impromptu city meeting. Later. 

No comments: