and then a bunch of people couldn't go
or cancelled
and so I told Natasha I didn't think it sounded fun any more
but then I thought about it, and realized that I was just freaking out because things weren't going as planned, and that that was stupid, so I told her nevermind
and then she cancelled, allegedly because she thought that I didn't want to go
so I told her that wasn't the case
and she didn't say anything back so I thought she was mad
and then I asked her later and she said she wasn't
so I went to sleep
and the good dream that I was having about watching I don't remember what on television turned into a bad dream about Natasha sending me an email (which we did all the time when we first met, and now never do), about how I mess everything up and she doesn't invite me to stuff and a lot of other things that hurt my heart
and I can't get the feeling out of me
and I dreamed that Jon started smoking
and I hit him and told him that he was not going to smoke around me because that's disgusting
but he really wanted to smoke
it seemed really, really real.

No comments:
Post a Comment