I have school in 5 and 1/2 hours.
I honestly don't care.
This might not be a problem if I didn't know that I should.
You know what I hate? When people say that everyone goes through stuff like this. I don't doubt that they do- but who wants to hear that they can't even be unhappy originally?
Even though I don't want to, I'm gonna keep up with school, because if I keep up with school than I'll keep getting good grades, and if I keep getting good grades than I can get into a good college and then I can say good bye to highschool and never address it ever again (until our ten year reunion when everyone gets together and talks about how great everything is and was, whether it is or not)
of course this all hinges on the assumption that college has something else, something worthwhile to offer.
I need to find more exciting things to talk about. Things that are interesting. Things people might actually want to read. I haven't written in so long.
There was something I wanted to say, but now I can't remember...
I still don't have a gift for Natasha.
Tomorrow I will have an exciting story to write about. No matter what.

No comments:
Post a Comment